Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the million and one things you’re supposed to do to be a healthy human in today’s dis-eased society? Ever think it all sounds a bit overcomplicated?
Luckily, today’s guest Alex of Breathing Cold Bali three simple tools to help transform your life into one of meaningful liberation! By the end of this episode, you will learn more about these tools and how you can use them as a direct route to wholeness.
In his trainings, Alex shares the techniques he has learned over many years, which helped him OVERCOME depression, self-doubt, fatigue, anxiety and fear.
After training more than 5,000 people in Ubud, he is now on a PERSONAL MISSION to impact others with the groundbreaking techniques that could help them live their life at their FULLEST POTENTIAL.
He is passionate about inspiring people to make a positive impact in the world. He believes that if we change our relation to ourselves then we can step up in the world, have better relations with others and mother earth.
In this episode Alex shares:
- Why it’s important to learn that it’s ok to not be ok
- What is authentic relating?
- How to stop come from a place of need, trauma, and ego
- The surprising answer to the question: What is the only thing we need to create safety?
- Why showing up takes a lot of courage and how to do it anyway
- Near the end, Alex shares why it’s important that we go deeper into our bodies to heal the traumas we carry which are beyond our conscious memory…
- As always, so much more!
Connect further with Alex:
- @breathingcoldbali on instagram
- Breathing Cold Bali website
Thank you to Alex for being such a great dude and being willing to keep going through power outages, a Bali earthquake, tech overheating, and more! I’ve been following Alex’s page @breathingcoldbali for a while now, and have set a firm intention to attend his 21 day teacher training in Bali in 2023, so that I can deepen my own practice and be of more service to you, dear listener, and all my online and in-person clients.
On that note, this podcast is 100% supported by you!
Join The Tribe: You’re invited to become a member of the We Are Already Free tribe to:
- access BONUS conversations with podcast guests (coming soon)
- share questions for upcoming guests
- take the 5 Day Morning Practice Challenge to empower your day (and so, your life)
- meet and chat with other podcast listeners around the world
- keep the podcast ad free by supporting it yourself!
Join the tribe at https://alreadyfree.me/jointhetribe
Support yourself, the planet, and this podcast:
- DOWNLOAD A FREE GUIDED BREATHWORK MEDITATION to rediscover the present moment.
- Heal yourself while supporting the sovereignty of indigenous peoples at https://alreadyfree.me/fourvisionsmarket (use discount code ALREADYFREE for 10% off your first purchase) (affiliate link).
- Sign up for the 5 Day Morning Practice Challenge to take control of your life!
- Book a free 1:1 discovery session to overcome self-sabotage, fear, powerlessness, lack of purpose, or anything else holding you back from living your truth.
- DONATE: give a gift of thanks to support the We Are Already Free message.
- Join the Tribe, as mentioned above 😉
Connect with me and leave a review:
- Leave a review to celebrate and support the podcast
- Send me a voicenote/message on Instagram
- Send me a voicenote/message on Telegram
And now, please enjoy this uninterrupted, community-supported episode with Alex of Breathing Cold Bali
Enjoyed gaining insight into cold therapy paired with breathwork and authentic relating. It was what I needed to hear to commit to signing up to a local Wim Hof class. Appreciate your inspiration and contribution. Thank you!
Happy to serve, thank you for stopping by to share your reflections! Got me grinning over here. Let me know how the class goes! Much love