Our society’s only real enemy is the inner liberation of its people. It promises us escape from the ‘not-enoughness’ it indoctrinated into us…if we just sign up for another medication, operation, or any other kind of indoctrination which keeps us outsourcing our power.
If you’ve forgotten what it’s like to love the body you’re in, or you know others who have forgotten…this episode offers a gentle but firm medicine of resilience, rooting, and revelling in reality.
It’s a solo episode going deeper into the story and subject around my new poem Your Body Is Not A Mistake. I hope that it serves all who listen.
That’s all this week, please do reach out to let me know how this lands. I would be delighted to hear from you.
Join The Tribe:
You’re invited to become a member of the We Are Already Free tribe to:
- access bonus conversations with podcast guests
- share questions for upcoming guests
- take the 5 Day Morning Practice Challenge to empower your day
- meet and chat with other podcast listeners around the world
- keep the podcast AD FREE by supporting it yourself!
Join the tribe at https://alreadyfree.me/jointhetribe
Support yourself, the planet, and this podcast:
- DOWNLOAD A FREE GUIDED BREATHWORK MEDITATION to rediscover the present moment.
- Heal yourself while supporting the sovereignty of indigenous peoples at https://alreadyfree.me/fourvisionsmarket (use discount code ALREADYFREE for 10% off your first purchase) (affiliate link).
- Sign up for the 5 Day Morning Practice Challenge to take control of your life!
- Book a free 1:1 discovery session to overcome self-sabotage, fear, powerlessness, lack of purpose, or anything else holding you back from living your truth.
- DONATE: give a gift of thanks to support the We Are Already Free message.
- Join the Tribe, as mentioned above 😉
Connect with me and leave a review: