Do you struggle with feelings of unworthiness, self doubt and insecurity, no matter what you achieve or how much love you receive from others?
Are you stuck in a cycle of striving and achieving, always seeking spiritual enlightenment or manifestation of your dreams…but never fully satisfied?
Then listen on, because in this episode of We Are Already Free, we dive into the world of darkness retreats with Scott Berman of Sky Cave Retreats, a guide and facilitator of this powerful experience. Through his wisdom and expertise, we explore the transformative potential of complete isolation without distractions or external validation.
Scott takes us on a journey of self-discovery and dissolving attachment to experiences and personalities, helping us tap into our own fullness and innate worthiness. We learn about the trap of trying to repeat peak experiences, the power of leaning into discomfort, and the importance of integrating the lessons learnt in the darkness into our daily lives.
So, if you’re ready to dismantle the cycle of seeking and striving, and unlock a profound sense of completeness and worthiness within yourself, then tune in to this enlightening episode.
In this episode, Scott Berman shares:
- How he got started with darkness retreats and what inspired him to create Sky Cave Retreats
- The concept of darkness retreats and their therapeutic benefits
- Why ‘spiritual’ people often struggle the most in darkness retreats
- How darkness retreats contribute to the growth of consciousness and self-awareness
- Integration and preparation for a darkness retreat
- The difference between what we want and what we want to want
- The surprising realisation people often find in the dark
- How to do a DIY darkness retreat (it’s not as simple as it sounds)
- Near the end, a beautiful reflection on what We Are Already Free brings up for him
- …and, heaps more
Where to find our more about Sky Cave Retreats:
- Sky Cave Retreats on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skycaveretreats
- Sky Cave Retreats website: https://www.skycaveretreats.com
Become a member on Patreon for bonuses, shoutouts, and more:
This is a community-supported creation, thank you for making it possible. Plus, patrons get goodies!
- BONUS video about the most surprising transformations Scott has seen
- Podcast shoutout
- Support podcast production
- More patrons = less ads
Join the tribe, access the goodies and support the podcast at https://alreadyfree.me/patreon
Support yourself, the planet, and this podcast:
These are affiliate links for companies I use and love. You don’t pay any extra, and I get a little kickback. Thank you
- Heal yourself while supporting the sovereignty of indigenous peoples (use discount code ALREADYFREE for 10% off your first purchase).
- Buy a Pro Kettlebell: my new favourite tool for strength, stamina, and overall resiliency training.
- Use this podcast’s sponsor Zencastr to create your own amazing podcast! Enter WEAREALREADYFREE to save 30% off your first three months of Zencastr Professional #madeonzencastr.
CONNECT AND REVIEW:
- Leave a review to help others find the podcast (and make me smile all the way through)
- Chat with me on Instagram
- Chat with me on Telegram
Thank you, see you next week
PS: use the chat box on my website to reach out directly, I’d love to hear from you 💝